Holy Spirit leads us.
-Adopted September 18, 2007
We are a Matthew 25 presbytery!
Our congregation has accepted the PC(USA)’s invitation to follow Jesus’ teachings in Matthew 25:31–46 by becoming active disciples and making a difference in our community and the world. For more details on what this means, visit our Matthew 25 page.
Attention All Clerk’s of Session! Do not miss the upcoming deadlines!
Clerk’s Annual Questionnaire 2019. This is required by the national office—Research Services. Deadline: February 14!
You or your church should have received an email invitation directly from Church Research Services, to complete this year’s CAQ. If you cannot locate the email, here is the information you will need to complete the questionnaire. Don’t forget to print a copy for your records, and to submit a hard copy to the presbytery office:
- It is much shorter than in previous years; 4 pages.
- Most all the questions are related to financial concerns, such as are you interested in online giving or a building project.
- If you would like to review the questions before completing the online survey, click here to access a PDF of the survey.
- After you have reviewed the PDF document, click here to enter the information online.
- The deadline is Friday, February 14, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Deb Worland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-728-7228, ext. 5077
Annual Statistical Report 2019. This is required by the national office—OGA. Deadline: February 6!
- Churches may begin entering their information NOW.
- Here is the link for all the information you need to enter this year’s statistical report: OGA Statistical Reporting. By following this link you can access the workbook, get FAQs, and follow the link to log-in and enter your
- Don’t forget to print a copy for your records, and submit one to the presbytery office.
- Please contact the presbytery office, 816.924.1730, for your pin and password.
- The last day to enter your church’s statistics is February 6.
3210 Michigan, Ste. 200, Kansas City, MO 64109
816.924.1730 ~ 800.332.4849 ~ Fax: 816.861.2923