At Heartland Presbytery we are happy to post your open positions. We will include positions for the churches in our boundaries, as well as what would be considered validated ministries and support staff positions. Please email your position title and details, as well as instructions for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will post your position for four weeks from the time it is submitted, or until your position is filled.
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, INTERSERV
(Please submit cover letter and resume at http://www.faithfullyserving.org)
InterServ, a vibrant community service organization in St. Joseph, Missouri, is looking for a new leader. The successful candidate will become InterServ’s fourth executive director in the last 60 years. More than a century old, the faith-based organization has programs helping people in need, ranging from infants through the elderly. The executive director heads a multi-faceted, multi-denominational and multi-million dollar non-profit operation and needs:
- an organized mind,
- a collaborative spirit,
- a grasp of budgets,
- an ability for evaluating programs,
- a knack for developing staff members and motivating others,
- a sense for identifying community needs,
- a grounding in the ethical treatment of others,
- a capacity for involving staff, volunteers, donors, clients and a board of directors,
- most critically, a heart for the mission of “Faithfully Serving People.”
Master’s degree required, preference Social Work, though related fields will be considered. A Licensed Clinical Social Worker is desirable. A candidate must have three to five years in administering a public or private social welfare agency. InterServ website (www.faithfullyserving.org) has a complete listing of job specifications.
Submit cover letter and resume by April 30, 2019, to Lea Parker at email@example.com
- Can you organize AND handle noise? Kaw Prairie Community Church in Lenexa (PCUSA-ELCA) seeks 20 hr/wk Administrative & Communications Assistant — who can focus on admin/online/newsletter/email 12 hrs/wk AND be a gracious barista/receptionist two morning shifts per week as Cafe/Gym/Playset Host. (Some cafe days are quiet and empty, other days are pure pandemonium.) 8:45am-12:45pm MTWT, with staff meeting early Tuesday afternoon. $15/hr. Please see job description and download application form, then send form, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com