Presbytery Meeting – Westminster Presbyterian Church, Ottawa, Kansas
Please refer to these items as you prepare for the meeting and make special note to print or download them to your computer. We especially encourage you to bring a printed copy of the docket. Internet access will be available, however access could be limited.
Please note that you can download the entire packet by clicking the first selection “ENTIRE PRESBYTERY PACKET DOCKET 04-27-2019”, OR you can download and print the individual documents.
If you missed the online registration, we’d still love to have you attend. Please complete the Blank Attendance Walk-In Registration Form either before you arrive, or we’ll have extra blank copies at the meeting.
- We will be accepting orders for the new 2019 – 2020 Presbyterian Planning Calendar – follow this link for the Order Form.
- We will also be collecting donations of personal women’s essentials for the Movers For Moms campaign just in time for Mother’s Day. For more information, see our flier. There will be a collection box on-site at the presbytery meeting!
- We will be celebrating Jessie Echavarria, for her years of service to the ministry of Heartland Presbytery with a card shower. Feel free to bring a card! (There will also be blank cards available for you to fill out.)
- We will be Remembering the Saints who have gone on before us with a special dedication and reading of the names of the Ruling Elders and Ministers of the Word and Sacrament that have passed in the year 2018. Here is a listing of those who will be remembered. It would be great to have a representative from each church to attend and be a part of this special time.
- Lastly, as an informational piece, the majority of the worship will be projected. We will be doing a limited number of printed bulletins, so please only take one if you truly need to.