ATTENTION TRIENNIUM DELEGATION!
Greetings Triennium Participants!
- Heartland Presbytery Delegation Travel Itinerary
- What to bring in addition to what is on the Triennium Packing List
- Sleeping bag & pillow (if you don’t like sleeping on the floor bring an inflatable mattress, cot, or bedroll) Chapel Hill is graciously allowing us to keep these items there while we are at Triennium
- Enough $ for at least 2 fast-food meals on the road (lunch going & dinner returning)
- A snack to share for Monday night’s junk food buffet. (leftovers will be divvy-ed up between the two buses to enjoy on the road)
- MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Triennium Packing List (remember you will be living in a dorm room in a residence hall – you will probably have to carry your luggage up at least one flight of stairs, possibly more. Think light and pack smart!)
Optional “Adult Advisors” Learning Tract (For Adult Advisors and Adult Observers) – can be used for continuing education opportunity
WITH PRE-TRAVEL LOCK-IN JULY 15TH
Heartland Presbytery Youth Council
Heartland Presbytery Day at Worlds of Fun
July 28, 2016
July 19 – 23, 2016
2016 Winter Youth Rally/Tubing
January 18, 2016
FALL YOUTH RETREAT “Be a Part of the Story” October 2nd – 3rd, 2015
“Thanks” to the youth and adults that made this retreat possible! Hope to see you in January for the Winter Youth Tubing Day.
The Youth Council has been working hard on preparing for this year’s youth events!
Here are some photos of the fun they had at the Youth Council Orientation on
August 22, 2015